- Lord of the Fries– www.lordofthefries.com.au
A place dedicated to French Fries, which comes with its own ‘international’ range of sauces to go along with it.
- For Heavens Cakes – www.forheavenscake.org
-A bakery that makes cakes in a variety of flavors, most famous for its 99-cents cupcakes.
- Wok This Way– www.wok-this-way.com
-A restaurant that specializes in oriental cuisine.
- Life of Pie – www.lifeofpie.ca
– A family owned bakery, specializing in fresh and ready to bake pies.
- Naked Duck – www.thenakedduckcafe.com.au
– It’s a combination of a bakery, rotisserie and a Café. Most famous for its salads and slow roasted meat.
- A Salt and Battery – www.asaltandbattery.com
(New York, U.S.A.)
– A place serving staple English diet of ‘Fish and Chips’, in the heart of New York City.
- Sepia – www.sepiarestaurant.com.au
– A fine-dining restaurant specializing in contemporary Japanese and French cuisine. Sepia in Greek means cuttlefish which also features as a main ingredient in the restaurant, though in general, the word is used to refer to the reddish-brown color in monochrome photographs.
- Mustard’s Last Stand – www.mustardslaststand.us
– A famous joint, specializing in hot-dogs that started out as a stand.
- Tartufo – www.tartufo.com.au
– A fine-dining restraint, specializing in Italian Cuisine. Tartufo in Italian means Truffle.
- Frying Nemo – www.fryingnemo.com.au
(Darwin NT, Australia)
– An outlet that focuses on serving fresh sea-food in different styles.
- Bean Me Up – www.beanmeup.in
– Combination of a coffee shop and seasonal restaurant that serves delicious world cuisine.
- Arabelaa – www.arabella.com.au
– A popular Middle Eastern restaurant that specializes in Lebanese Food.
- The Wieners Circle – www.wienercircle.net
– A hot-dog serving joint that is also popular for its mutual and friendly verbal abuse between the employees and the customers during the late-weekend hours.
- Earth, Wind & Flour – www.earthwindandflour.com
– An institution in Santa Monica area of California for over 30 years that specializes in Pizzas, Pasta & Salad.
- Prawnbroker – www.prawnbroker.com
– A seafood restaurant.
– A takeaway restaurant and sandwich shop, specializing in Indian food.
- Assaggio – www.assaggio.com.au
– A fine dining Italian Restaurant that prides itself in having one of the finest wine collections. In Italian Assaggio means taste.
- Thairanosaurus – www.thairanosaurusriverwood.com.au
– A pan-Asian takeaway outlet that specializes in Thai cuisine.
- Posh Spice – www.poshspicenailsea.co.uk
– A fine dining Indian restaurant.
- Basic Kneads Pizza – www.basickneadspizza.com
– A food truck that provides wood-fired pizza on the move.